An Evening of Glass Christmas Decoration Making - Thursday 24th November 2022
We are so pleased to be hosting our first Christmas decoration making sessions here at Little Beach Boutique for Autumn/Winter 2022!
An ideal way to begin the most wonderful time of the year, our friendly festive workshops are a perfect way to spend time with friends, get creative and make some gifts at the same time (or keep them for yourself, of course!)
In our 2 hour sessions, we will provide you with the glass you need to make either;
- 5-6 glass tree hangings in a range of different shapes
- 3-4 glass tree hangings and a 'handkerchief' style candle holder or free-standing 'christmas tree' curve
- A handkerchief style candle holder and a free-standing 'christmas tree' curve
We will kiln fire all of your assembled pieces afterwards ready for collection or posting a few days later.
Further Information -
- Evening courses begin at 5.30 and finish at 7.30
- Extra colours, sheet glass, or additional curved pieces can be purchased at cost.
- I will fire your pieces and email you when they are ready for collection or I can post them to you for a standard postage fee.
- Groups will be no more than six people.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided
- The course can be booked online or in the shop
-Full payment is required one week ahead of the course, but you can contact the shop to leave a deposit initially.
- Course gift vouchers are available if you want to give this as a present - please call Little Beach Boutique or order here.
Please note, the workshop takes place in our basement, which is down some steep stairs. Please contact me with any questions about accessibility.